HashAltcoin Blackminer F1 FPGAs with Support for Tellor (TRB)
The Tellor (TRB) crypto project has officially entered into the FPGA domain with HashAltcoin just announcing the release of support for their Blackminer F1 FPGA line of miners. Prior to that you could mine Tellor with your GPUs using a miner like the latest NBMiner, though with a GTX 1080 Ti GPU doing just about 750 MH/s now it is becoming rather pointless with a single Blackminer F1+ FPGA doing about 10 times that.
HashAltcoin Blackminer F1 FPGAs Expected TRB Hashrate:
– Blackminer F1 Hashrate: 4.7 GH/s
– Blackminer F1+ Hashrate: 7.05 GH/s
– Blackminer F1u Hashrate: 9.4 GH/s
According to Hash Altcoin’s profitability calculator the newly released Tellor (TRB) mining support is not that profitable at the moment and certainly not the most profitable to mine unless you have a Blackminer F1 Ultra miner. For the other two older products it is in the top 3, so if you you have any of these FPGAs miners physically or hosted you should keep an eye on the new Tellor (TRB) support and its profitability as it may grow or not with FPGAs replacing the GPU miners.
Check Some More Similar Crypto Related Publications:
- Publihsed in: Mining Hardware
- Related tags: Blackminer, Blackminer F1, Blackminer FPGA, FPGA miner, Hash Altcoin, Hashaltcoin, HashAltcoin Blackminer F1, HashAltcoin FPGA, Hashaltcoin FPGA miner, Tellor, Tellor FPGA miner, Tellor FPGA mining, Tellor GPU mining, Tellor mining, TRB, TRB GPU mining, TRB mining
Published at Sun, 05 Apr 2020 08:32:26 +0000 HashAltcoin Blackminer F1 FPGAs with Support for Tellor (TRB)