Team Red Miner 0.7.4 Addressing 4GB VRAM GPUs Support for Ethash
Changes in Team Red Miner 0.7.4:
– Increased Ethash support on 4GB GPUs up to epoch 380-383
– Implemented split Ethash DAG buffers for 8GB GPUs to support DAGs over 4GB
– Kawpow optimizations (Navi +2.25%, Vega +1.25%, Polaris +0.25%)
– Added Gpu enable/disable API support.
– Windows TDR detection/handling/warning.
– Monitor detection on Windows/Linux with intensity adjustment.
– Fix for Ethash pool hashrate reporting stopping after network outage.
The miner is available for both Windows and Linux operating systems, a closed source software with 2.5% to 3% development fee built-in for all algos except Ethash and KAWPOW, for KAWPOW it is 2% and for Ethash on Polaris GPUs the dev fee is 0.75% and on all other GPUs is 1%.
- Publihsed in: Mining Software
- Related tags: 4GB DAG, AMD miner, chukwa-512, CNv4, CNv4 AMD miner, Cryptonight R, CryptoNight R AMD miner, Cryptonight V8, Cuckarood29, Cuckatoo31, ETH, ETH AMD miner, ETH miner, Ethash, Ethash AMD miner, Ethash miner, Ethereum, Ethereum AMD miner, Ethereum miner, KAWPOW, KAWPOW AMD miner, KAWPOW miner, Lyra2REv3, Lyra2z, monero, MTP, PHI2, Team Red Miner, Team Red Miner 0.7.4, X16r, X16RT, X16Rv2, X16S, xmr
Check Some More Similar Crypto Related Publications:
Published at Fri, 05 Jun 2020 19:46:04 +0000 Team Red Miner 0.7.4 Addressing 4GB VRAM GPUs Support for Ethash